Thursday, November 27, 2008

Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade

I got the idea from StephieAnne's blog. I printed off bingo cards and gave the kids pennies to mark their cards. They had a lot of fun watching the parade.
Then for a prizes I came up with a $2.00 bill for 1st place and gold dollars for 2nd and 3rd place. There was a little arguement on who really "won"...so, I decided to keep the $2 and give each kid a gold dollar. Next year I think I might change some of the stuff on the cards (one thing was for Mom/Dad to yell turn off the TV). I could probably come up with something different for that spot. I have a whole year to figure something out. :)

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger StephieAnne said...

Yes, and finding a child with their face painted? Or someone eating? It was the same version as last year, so I might try to get creative this next year too. Happy birthday Andrew!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home