Sunday, November 23, 2008

MEME: Christmas

I saw this on StephieAnne's blog and thought it would be fun to do:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? If I have to wrap it then it is "gift bag" time (I wrap presents like I'm in second grade). Jay on the other hand is a totally different story. He's a fancy wrapper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Oregon is the leading producer of Christmas trees.

3. Why are you willing to answer these questions? for something fun to do

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the day after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? I can't do dairy. But my son loves it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My laptop

7. Hardest person to buy for? it is toss up between Jay and Tara

8. Easiest person to buy for? I'm really bad about picking gifts out for people. Jay is so much better than me at all that stuff.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep. I have several of them. I love the nativity scene.

10. Do you send your card by mail or e-mail? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I won't say since I know people who read this blog but don't comment. I don't want hurt feelings. But those who know me well know what it was. :)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? no certain time. Usually on Black Friday. LOL!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe. Not sure.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sweets

16. Lights on the tree? Yep. White lights on the Christmas tree

17. Favorite Christmas song? Hmmm...changes from year to year. "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" or "Mary whose child is this" (not sure if that is the correct name).

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? at home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? probably not

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one present on Christmas eve. We actually don't put any presents under the tree until after the kids go to bed on Christmas eve...so they wake up to presents under the tree.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the Christmas music. After awhile it gets old (my kids like to play it all waking hours)

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like snowmen

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? kind of like Thanksgiving dinner

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? well behaved kids. just teasing. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger StephieAnne said...

"Elf" is one of my favorite movies - it's one of the few that I won't let the kids dive in to immediately as I want to watch it with them for the first time each Christmas season. We do the same thing regarding presents under the tree too...

 
At 8:45 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Hi Amy,

Very fun getting to know you a little better. It's been awhile, but I wanted to wish you and the family a blessed Thanksgiving. I hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home